Saturday, February 28, 2009

sick time

I went home sick from work on Thursday, and upon leaving my boss seemed angry and said "you snuck away, we'll talk about this on Saturday." unfortunately she wouldn't tell me what "this" was. I have sick time saved up, I'm feeling sick, I should be able to go home. Not to mention that when I asked permission to go home there didn't seem to be a problem with it. So now it's Saturday. I've lived with unquenchable anxiety on top of a stomach bug for the past 2 days, I know I have a conversation about "this" waiting for me at work. The worst part is I might NOT get fired. If I got fired that would put an end to my wondering when would be a good time to leave my job, the decision would be made for me. Not to mention I learned in the story of Jephthah's daughter that God can take a bad situation and make it good. I'm almost hoping to get fired at this point. 2 weeks pay for no work sounds pretty good. I'm kind of at my breaking point with the barn. I'm at the point where I don't care what I do, so long as I'm not doing this. I don't care if I get another stupid job I'm going to hate in four months as long as it's a change of scenery. I know that God's hand will be on me today no matter what the outcome and that he has a perfect plan for the day, but I'm bad at following instructions, so we'll see how the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment