Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a follow up to weird dreams

Okay, I'm not so sure if this coincides with my dream or not, BUT it is eerily coincidental.

So today at work I'm standing there, greeting people at the door, when this guy and his girlfriend walk in. I greet them, then stop for a second and say "Jon?" It was a friend of mine from way back in high school, I barely recognized him (you will recall in my last post that I thought I recognized the guy and the girl but it turns out I didn't) Jon attends a church I used to attend called TACF, a church that I now (or at least when I left) fundamentally disagree with their worship and leadership structure. When I asked Jon what he was doing he told me he was the youth pastor at one of the TACF church plants in Brampton (you will recall from my last post that when I asked the unfamiliar guy and girl what they were doing they laughed and said "planting a church")

any way, that was about the extent of the conversation with him. I told him about Tyndale and how I got married and that was about it. I don't think the dream was about them... I don't think I do anyway... Just something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment