Thursday, April 23, 2009

havent posted in a while

A while ago I walked into a store called "The Phone Booth" to buy a new cell phone charger (one of my rabbits must have chewed through the old one...) and I noticed a big sign that said "3 months free internet! ask for details." Being naturally inquisitive I asked for details.

"Is there a catch?" I asked

"no catch." she said

"what about the fine print?"

"no fine print."

"But if I take the modem out of the box that constitutes a three year contract, right?" (I've been taken before.)

"Nope, no catch, no fine print, no contract. just 3 free months."

so I did it. And low and behold i blogged, I face booked, I youtubed, and so help me God, I lived. Eventually 3 months turned into 4, more accidentally than purposely. And as the recession hit us, and my hours got cut we realized... we can't keep it. It was like looking into the face of God and having him say "$50 a month!", okay so maybe not. All sac religious similes aside, we unplugged and shipped it back to Bell. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I haven't posted in a while.

Things have been good though, for the most part. Weird, obnoxious, needlessly complicated, but good. God is good, people are annoying. But we'll get through it. stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Life would be so much easier without the annoying people! lol

    ReplyDelete